Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and color to every situation the blanket is placed. The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories.
This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to fit a Queen sized bed. Also it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any adventure.
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Approximately Queen size- 90" x 78”
- Lightweight for year round versatility
- Beautiful and colorful reversible designs
- Large size big enough to share
- Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Cashmere-like softness
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
WE GIVE BACK: *A portion of proceeds go back to supporting these local Ecuador Artisans.*
Absolutely incredible. The best quality ever!!!!!
This blanket is the warmest blanket i own. Very well made and beautiful.
I love the softness and although lighter than I anticipated it’s very warm. Great pattern. The blanket was shipped in a plastic shipping bag which got torn but the blanket was not damaged thankfully. I would recommend reviewing your shipping packaging. It is not a cheap product so please treat it accordingly for the customer.
Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket - Mojave